The Spartan Spectrum

The Student News Site of Hazelwood East High School

The Spartan Spectrum

The Spartan Spectrum

Gucci Mane & Keyshia Ka’oir’s Wedding “The Mane Event”

By: Latashianna Woods, Brina Robison, Jada Clark-Barber and Audreiona Smith-Parrow

Gucci Mane and Keyshia Ka’oir’s Upcoming Wedding to Be Filled with “Diamonds and Crystals .”

jpeg;base64bcbf7373d7acb915

Gucci Mane and Keyshia Ka’oir both came up on their own, doing their own things. Gucci Mane came up becoming a Hip Hop and R&B rapper. He started rapping in 2007 and founded 1017 records. In one of his interviews, Gucci stated, ¨Being in a place full of death motivated me to change.¨ – GM

Keyshia Ka’oir came up being her own personal makeup stylist. She started doing her own makeup and modeling in 2010. Theyŕe both inspiring people and came a very long way to becoming todayś relationship goals. In one of Ka´Oir´s interviews, she stated, ¨I started the glitter lip trend.¨ – KK

Gucci Mane proposed to Keyshia Ka´oir in 2016 of November 23 during the Atlanta Hawks NBA game. He also got it on the ¨Kiss Cam¨; everyone was stunned and surprised that he jumped out with the big question. Gucci Mane stated, ¨We had our ups and downs, ´cause I would mess up and do stupid junk, but she had my back through all of it.¨ Keyshia did not give up on Gucci no matter what came their way; she stuck by his side. Gucci does have a past of being locked up for a couple of years but that did not stop their relationship from moving forward.

I interviewed Chrissy asking, ¨How do you feel about their relationship itself?¨ Chrissy stated, ¨They have been together for a very long time and they have been through so much. Knowing Gucci Mane was locked up but they are a strong powerful couple and I love them dearly.¨

This year of 2017, the couples ¨The Mane Event¨ occurred and both were well dressed in their all red. They got married on October 17,2017. Keyshia Ka’oir posted on IG (Instagram) of their $1.7M wedding. She also posted pictures of themselves on their wedding day in their all white! Hashtags used underneath photos of them were: ¨MRSDAVIS1017¨, ¨MEANDMYHUSBANDDDDD¨, ¨BFFSTHEWOPSTERS¨ and lastly ¨HAPPYWIFEHAPPYLIFE¨.

I interviewed Chrissy asking, ¨How do you feel about Gucci Mane and Keyshia Ka´Oir´s wedding?¨ she stated, ¨I loved it. They both went all out! Her dress was very beautiful and stunning. Their cake was very huge. OMG!” ending with ¨They did their THANG!!¨ They are a very beautiful couple and have many more blessings to come. #blessedcouple

How far would you go to have your wedding day the most memorable day of your life?

Well, Gucci Mane and Keyshia Ka’oir did exactly that.  Their wedding was so big that top

Star-stunned celebrities and artists came to support like Diddy, Rick Ross, Big Sean Jhene Aiko, and more . To show love and support for the new couple they traveled to Miami, Florida on October 17, 2017.

Gucci and Keyshia’s wedding was so spectacular that all together they spent 1.7 million dollars to prove that this will be the main event of 2017. Keyshia’s wedding dress was so extravagant that it was a white custom made dress with diamonds.  The dress itself had different patterns as well as materials . And she also had another dress in red which she wore to what they called, “The Mane Event” both dresses was over twenty thousand dollars.

101817-Style-Gucci-Keyshia-Wedding

I interviewed Journnee Love asking, “what did you think about the dress?” and she replied,  “ The wedding dress was really nice, but the Mane Event dress was the best dress because it brought out her shape.”  

Besides having a beautiful dress, her wedding cake was exquisite as well. The cake itself was seventy thousand dollars. The couple had to use a sword just to cut it, and it was three feet taller than the couple while standing.

I interviewed Tajia Smith asking, “would you ever spend so much money on a cake?” She replied, “I would never spend so much money on a cake that would be doing way too much when it’s so many cakes that are cheaper and just as good.”

What are you willing to do to make your day special or what are you willing to spend? Gucci and his wife showed that they are limitless.